Merry Almost Christmas!!!
Ho ho ho its almost Christmas im so so so exited what do you want for Christmas? i will tell you soon im still working on my wish list!!! (for Santa) cause i believe! in him i have alot of friends who tell me no hes your parents no hes a fake but do you know what hes not and i am goign to put a end to this SANTA IS REAL he is and if you do not believe then well you can not believe that YOU will never be able to be rich that YOU believe that you cant have a date that YOU do not believe in god jesus and more so BELIEVE!!!!!!i will talk more soon!!!!MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS !!!
alyssa
Good for you sweetie!!!! I agree and I believe too!!! Christmas time is my favorite mostly because of friends and family but I love the feeling in the air and how people are mostly nicer to each other. I wish it could be that way all year!!! You keep believing sweetheart!!!!
ReplyDelete